Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm by Toppcom

» Make Me Admin
Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220


[PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Izuru on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 am


S4 League is a third person 3D Sci-fi shooter. The game is fast paced and set in a futuristic environment. Play online with up to 12 players online in Death Match (team vs team),Touch Down mode (capture the flag) Chaser(One against the others) and so on... Earn in game currency by getting kills and purchase new weapons, skills and clothes in the store.

Website:http://s4.en.alaplaya.net/

Some videos:



Playing so far:
HisagiX-Izuru

Stefangan-Byakuya-kun

Pwnawesome-Thanal


Last edited by Izuru on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Izuru
Genin
Genin

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 20
Location : Konoha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Byakuya-Kun on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Me...Stefangan
avatar
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Repp on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm

I used to play it.Great game!
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Toppcom on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm

I used to play it. It's a great game. but it sucks when u come up with great techniuqes. and everybody copies and it goes under the noob - label.
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Repp on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Toppcom wrote:I used to play it. It's a great game. but it sucks when u come up with great techniuqes. and everybody copies and it goes under the noob - label.

What ruins these great games is little kids at net cafes.
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Toppcom on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 pm

And their slow password retrieving program Razz
avatar
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 618
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Sconesy Cider on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 am

Good game, too many hackers though =/
avatar
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Repp on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm

RunsWithScissors (Coolio) wrote:Good game, too many hackers though =/

YES! FUCKIN HACKERS!
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  darkhyden on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

well im downloading it now to see if its any good to me.
avatar
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Eddiemeister on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Cool at first. I bought all melee weapons to try them out. Then it gets boring.
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Byakuya-Kun wrote:Me...Stefangan

already played against u ^^ my name is Pwnawesome !!
and yeah i put an vid already in


Watch this Byakuya Heh but i dont play like that anymoar !! i play with Dagger CS and PS so im very pro at jumping on station 2 /add me as Friend and i teach you how to jump very awesome !!!!! rofl


avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 am



Some gameplay me as chaser and the LEGENDARY CHASER OPHELIA !!! thanks to my girlfriend in S4 for showing her Very Happy ANd i can upload 15 MINS NAWW !! Very Happy

chasers showed up in that vid :

1 Opehlia
2 Joker virus
3 Regulary chaser ( Daemon)

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  darkhyden on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 am

i downloaded this game and it was a waste of 20 mins just to see how the game is. come get me when you can keep the weapons you buy, other then that its just not that good of a game to me.
avatar
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:19 pm

darkhyden wrote:i downloaded this game and it was a waste of 20 mins just to see how the game is. come get me when you can keep the weapons you buy, other then that its just not that good of a game to me.



dude if i play chaser (30 mins) i get 1000 Pen bounce thats enough money for 2 weapons !
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  darkhyden on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanal wrote:
darkhyden wrote:i downloaded this game and it was a waste of 20 mins just to see how the game is. come get me when you can keep the weapons you buy, other then that its just not that good of a game to me.



dude if i play chaser (30 mins) i get 1000 Pen bounce thats enough money for 2 weapons !

still doesnt change the fact that you have to keep on buying the same weapon over and over again.
avatar
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Eddiemeister on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Thanal wrote:

Some gameplay me as chaser and the LEGENDARY CHASER OPHELIA !!! thanks to my girlfriend in S4 for showing her Very Happy ANd i can upload 15 MINS NAWW !! Very Happy

chasers showed up in that vid :

1 Opehlia
2 Joker virus
3 Regulary chaser ( Daemon)


Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.. You got a girlfriend IN the game? One who you don't know irl?
avatar
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Posts : 904
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  kimphoe on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Eddiemeister wrote:Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.. You got a girlfriend IN the game? One who you don't know irl?
I can't honestly say I'm surprised.
avatar
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 349
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Sconesy Cider on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm

It's probably a big hairy ape living in his mom's basement =/
avatar
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Repp on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:50 am

RunsWithScissors (Coolio) wrote:It's probably a big hairy ape living in his mom's basement =/

Or just an ugly nerdy girl with no life.
avatar
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Sconesy Cider on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:30 am

reppakos wrote:
RunsWithScissors (Coolio) wrote:It's probably a big hairy ape living in his mom's basement =/

Or just an ugly nerdy girl with no life.
OR a big hairy ape ugly nerdy girl with no life. jocolor
avatar
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Byakuya-Kun on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 pm

I know a girl who plays S4,and she is hawt
avatar
Byakuya-Kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am

darkhyden wrote:
Thanal wrote:
darkhyden wrote:i downloaded this game and it was a waste of 20 mins just to see how the game is. come get me when you can keep the weapons you buy, other then that its just not that good of a game to me.



dude if i play chaser (30 mins) i get 1000 Pen bounce thats enough money for 2 weapons !

still doesnt change the fact that you have to keep on buying the same weapon over and over again.


you do know that ITS over GAME-TIME example : if you buy it today it wont expire the next day
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  darkhyden on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 am

Thanal wrote:
darkhyden wrote:
Thanal wrote:
darkhyden wrote:i downloaded this game and it was a waste of 20 mins just to see how the game is. come get me when you can keep the weapons you buy, other then that its just not that good of a game to me.



dude if i play chaser (30 mins) i get 1000 Pen bounce thats enough money for 2 weapons !

still doesnt change the fact that you have to keep on buying the same weapon over and over again.


you do know that ITS over GAME-TIME example : if you buy it today it wont expire the next day

still doesnt change the fact that you do have to keep on buying it witch is what i saw when i was looking at weapons to buy, so i dont see why i should keep on buying the same damn thing over and over again when i can just buy it once and use it when ever i wanted.
avatar
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

darkhyden wrote:
Thanal wrote:
darkhyden wrote:
Thanal wrote:
darkhyden wrote:i downloaded this game and it was a waste of 20 mins just to see how the game is. come get me when you can keep the weapons you buy, other then that its just not that good of a game to me.



dude if i play chaser (30 mins) i get 1000 Pen bounce thats enough money for 2 weapons !

still doesnt change the fact that you have to keep on buying the same weapon over and over again.


you do know that ITS over GAME-TIME example : if you buy it today it wont expire the next day

still doesnt change the fact that you do have to keep on buying it witch is what i saw when i was looking at weapons to buy, so i dont see why i should keep on buying the same damn thing over and over again when i can just buy it once and use it when ever i wanted.


Thats the reason I get these things forever ! Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Sconesy Cider on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Well, you guys got me. I'm going to go and DL it
EDIT: My account got banned because I was apparently a hacker ._.
avatar
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC/ACTION/SHOOTING/MMO]S4 League

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum