Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic

+7
Toppcom
Akiotakeshi
Fuck Yea
Eddiemeister
Dein
bitspirit
Teashi
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: [PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post  Dein Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 am

Heard the CE is already sold out. My friends were picking on me for spending money on reserving a copy for when they arrive. Now that they have run out, im the one laughing.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

[PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: [PC/MMORPG] Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post  Akiotakeshi Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 am

I've played the BETA, it was pretty okay better than Wow.
Akiotakeshi
Akiotakeshi
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 pm

If we have the same servers, Dein, let me know which one you play on.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuck Yea Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

bitspirit wrote:
Mark wrote:still, he knows if he makes one. he will get a few extra bucks.

Like he needs any
everybody needs money. but lots of it is never enough lol
Fuck Yea
Fuck Yea
Admin
Admin

http://marksgraveyard.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Teashi wrote:If we have the same servers, Dein, let me know which one you play on.

Maybe they are gonna do a US/EU server split? If so, then we most likely won't be able to play together.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:26 pm

I really don't think it is worty of the star wars name, the movement really feels stiff =\

I belive starwars should be about dodging, dodging. and then delivering that final strike!
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 am

Toppcom wrote:I really don't think it is worty of the star wars name, the movement really feels stiff =\

I belive starwars should be about dodging, dodging. and then delivering that final strike!

So you dont like it ?
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:45 am

Toppcom wrote:I really don't think it is worty of the star wars name, the movement really feels stiff =\

Have you ever seen the movies? They block both laser shots and other lightsabers many times, they don't just dodge.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Finally pre-ordered. I can't wait until the early access starts! x3

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Teashi wrote:Finally pre-ordered. I can't wait until the early access starts! x3

Don't get your hopes too high. I could imagine it would only be like a week before or something.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toppcom Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Dein wrote:

Have you ever seen the movies? They block both laser shots and other lightsabers many times, they don't just dodge.

Dodge, parry, block. same thing. (i know it's not, but pfft) It's not like Ben got hit 100 times by Vader before he died.
Toppcom
Toppcom
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nailo Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:Finally pre-ordered. I can't wait until the early access starts! x3

Don't get your hopes too high. I could imagine it would only be like a week before or something.

what i said to him as well, hes believing its like a full month of 2 -_-
Nailo
Nailo
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

The only access to the game anyone will have before launch is the big beta in September. But just having pre-ordered does not guarantee entrance, you have to sign up and they will then pick random applicants (as far as i have heard).
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:09 am

Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

The only access to the game anyone will have before launch is the big beta in September. But just having pre-ordered does not guarantee entrance, you have to sign up and they will then pick random applicants (as far as i have heard).

Yeah, I understand Nelo nao xD

And you're wrong as far as the pre-order goes. Early access means early access, its not random chance. You should know by now that the swtor forums like to make stuff up themselves after noticing the little things xD If you pre-ordered, you get in the early access.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 am

Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

And you're wrong as far as the pre-order goes. Early access means early access, its not random chance. You should know by now that the swtor forums like to make stuff up themselves after noticing the little things xD If you pre-ordered, you get in the early access.

Sry, what i meant to say was that the only access before the launch AND early access is the September beta....

So yes, early access for pre-orderes, but random applicant selection for the beta, if im not mistaken.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 am

Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

Sry, what i meant to say was that the only access before the launch AND early access is the September beta....

So yes, early access for pre-orderes, but random applicant selection for the beta, if im not mistaken.

Yeah, you're right as far as beta goes xD And I hope I still get accepted for that D:

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 am

Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

Yeah, you're right as far as beta goes xD And I hope I still get accepted for that D:

Well since they want you to sign a NDA you have to be 18. And even if you are, the chance of getting picked is very small.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 am

Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

Well since they want you to sign a NDA you have to be 18. And even if you are, the chance of getting picked is very small.

Thats why I made my age 18 ;D

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 am

Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

... seeing as you will have to sign legal documents, they will probably do a background check...
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 am

Changed my mind, all my friends are buying it, so am i!
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 am

kimphoe wrote:Changed my mind, all my friends are buying it, so am i!

Sadly, i think the standard edition is your only choice, seeing as most people that i have talked with said all the Collectors Editions are sold out, and Digital Deluxe Edition is sold out too.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 am

Dein wrote:

Sadly, i think the standard edition is your only choice, seeing as most people that i have talked with said all the Collectors Editions are sold out, and Digital Deluxe Edition is sold out too.
Why would I buy collectors edition? :O
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dein Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 am

kimphoe wrote:
Dein wrote:

Why would I buy collectors edition? :O

Well, you get all sorts of cool but unnecessary stuff. Like authenticator, soundtrack, map, some book, and a statue of the main villian (forgot his name, but he's just some Darth Vader Rip off) Of course, if you don't care about this stuff, there is no reason to get it.
Dein
Dein
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teashi Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

... seeing as you will have to sign legal documents, they will probably do a background check...

Why the fuck we I have to sign legal documents? Lolfail.

Teashi
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Teashi wrote:
Dein wrote:
Nailo wrote:
Dein wrote:

Why the fuck we I have to sign legal documents? Lolfail.
well you have to sign a nda so............ I guess they don't want info on the beta getting out there.
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next