Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
Forza or Gran turismo? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

Forza or Gran turismo?

5 posters

Go down

Forza or Gran turismo? Empty Forza or Gran turismo?

Post  Wrongfire Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Yo yo!
Im a forza 3 player, I play on an account with 2 others and together we have accumulated over 700 hours of gameplay.
I drive in real life, not professionally of course but im probably better then most random drivers you will see on youtube... DO A BURNOUT YEHAWWWRRR

Love forza, and even after gran turismo came out, I still prefer it. Sure gran turismo has way more cars.. but it certainly doesn't feel like it.
Sure gran turismo 'has better graphics' but I often cant tell, and the shadows are shit. Sure GT has the more refined physics.. But again, I cant find a difference between them.
Gran turismo has so many flaws, and for a game thats been worked on for 6 HOH SHIT years.. its a little lackluster honestly.

I dont give a shit what console its on, I have ways to play games on both. I still find Forza to be the better game.. and surprisingly find it to be a more passionately built game. Considering it was 2 years of work.. it has alot.. and THE BEST track list ever. Every track has at least 1 cool aspect that makes you enjoy driving on it and fujimi kaido is incredible in every way.

Gran turismo is cool when your driving, Any other part of the game is annoying... Worst menus ever, worst music ever
Great weather effects and night driving is excellent though... love that alot. Rally is okay, but I cant stand the ps3 controller so I cant get rally down very well.....

What saves forza is the ease of play, and the customization!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZNcE3Lnmw

PYshyaa so gran turisimo or fortza 3??!?
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Forza or Gran turismo? Empty Re: Forza or Gran turismo?

Post  KingOfKages Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am

I say forza 3...
KingOfKages
KingOfKages
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am

>implying any racing games other then mario kart are fun
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongfire Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am

Implying that wii is fun Very Happy
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 am

Forza or Gran turismo? 1048715441-00
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

kimphoe wrote:>implying any racing games other then mario kart are fun
Mario Cart is the best racing game ever for me!
Then NFS most wanted
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongfire Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:51 pm

lol Forza and gran turismo have hundreds upon hundreds of cars with limitless upgrades and tuning possibilities all based upon real world physics and driving dynamics which means if you know how to drive in these 2 games you can theoretically drive just as good in real life (Pay attention to how often you wreck in these games though, I know id be dead 2502590 times if I drove exactly how I did in forza) they also have hundreds of tracks. Mario kart cant dream of having the level of depth these two games offer.

In forza you can customize every car with a paint tool that lets you lay down thousands of layers of decals to make pretty much any car you want. You can also save your replays, upload them to the internet, and then put them all together on your computer.
In gran turismo you can customize every car with the most detailed technical tuning ever. Every single aspect, from the suspension to the springs, to the boost to the weight balance...

lol mario kart is silly.

Last edited by Wrongfire on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Wrongfire wrote:lol Forza and gran turismo have hundreds upon hundreds of cars with limitless upgrades and tuning possibilities all based upon real world physics and driving dynamics which means if you know how to drive in these 2 games you can theoretically drive just as good in real life (Pay attention to how often you wreck in these games though, I know id be dead 2502590 times if I drove exactly how I did in forza) they also have hundreds of tracks. Mario kart cant dream of having the level of depth these two games offer.

In forza you can customize every car with a paint tool that lets you lay down thousands of layers of decals to make pretty much any car you want.
In gran turismo you can customize every car with the most detailed technical tuning ever. Every single aspect, from the suspension to the springs, to the boost to the weight balance...

lol mario kart is silly.

Playing Mario Kart for realism... lol

Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongfire Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Mario kart is a fighting game in disguise.
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bawb Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Forza and Gran Turismo are simulators in disguise. They are not games.
Bawb
Bawb
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongfire Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

The sims is a game so therefore forza 3 is a sim and that makes it a game character which makes it a game.
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimphoe Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Wrongfire wrote:lol Forza and gran turismo have hundreds upon hundreds of cars with limitless upgrades and tuning possibilities all based upon real world physics and driving dynamics which means if you know how to drive in these 2 games you can theoretically drive just as good in real life (Pay attention to how often you wreck in these games though, I know id be dead 2502590 times if I drove exactly how I did in forza) they also have hundreds of tracks. Mario kart cant dream of having the level of depth these two games offer.

In forza you can customize every car with a paint tool that lets you lay down thousands of layers of decals to make pretty much any car you want. You can also save your replays, upload them to the internet, and then put them all together on your computer.

lol mario kart is silly.
They forgot to make the game fun
kimphoe
kimphoe
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Repp Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:48 pm

kimphoe wrote:

lol mario kart is silly.
They forgot to make the game fun
That^
Repp
Repp
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrongfire Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Driving cars isn't fun? Upgrading cars isnt fun? mixing and matching engines, suspensions, tires, and seeing how they change the car, racing against 8 other people, getting to the finish line first, beating everyone. Thats not fun?
You either tried it and just didn't even try to learn how to drive, or never played it. (Or don't care about cars)

Sure you cant blow up a car with a fucking red turtle shell, but the nuances of actual racing runs way deeper then stuff like that.
It takes far more skill, far more time, and far more dedication to be good at forza and GT.

But yeh, this guy was having a ton of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I58jmG5NnDc
Wrongfire
Wrongfire
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum