Shinobi Wars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I kind of miss this place
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am by Eddiemeister

» Make Me Admin
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm by Repp

» First Post of 2015
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:12 pm by Eddiemeister

» Jewish Minecraft server
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm by Eddiemeister

» Naruto ending [No spoilers inside, come in pls]
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 pm by Eddiemeister

» The War Z
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Programmer Interested in reviving this.
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am by Eddiemeister

» Paint Art
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 am by Eddiemeister

» Shinobi Risings returns!
[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm by Fayte220

[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga

+4
darkhyden
Izuru
mompos
Zaoshi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: [PC/MMORPG] Kitsu Saga

Post  darkhyden Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 am

its really good you should buy one of the console games get the feel for playing it i recomended dynasty warriors 6 tho pretty much what online is.
darkhyden
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaoshi Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

I don't own any consoles. PCs are better for gaming - better graphics and controls.
Zaoshi
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 am

darkhyden wrote:that correct its docter who online lol jk its really dynasty warriors online but apperently the game is experinceing bugs up the wazoo.
It's going through bugs alright, it deleted my main as soon as I was done with the tutorial, which took forever QQ
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhyden Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm

RunsWithScissors (Coolio) wrote:
darkhyden wrote:that correct its docter who online lol jk its really dynasty warriors online but apperently the game is experinceing bugs up the wazoo.
It's going through bugs alright, it deleted my main as soon as I was done with the tutorial, which took forever QQ

so there still having bugs? wow i thought that they would have gotten them fixed by now.
darkhyden
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaoshi Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:21 pm

What bugs?_?
Zaoshi
Zaoshi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkhyden Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 pm

there was alot of bugs on DWO that would delete your character and kick you off of the game once you were done with matches and trainning. sometimes rarely this would happen but it did for me it would have character bugs that made me die while standing by myself.
darkhyden
darkhyden
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm

darkhyden wrote:there was alot of bugs on DWO that would delete your character and kick you off of the game once you were done with matches and trainning. sometimes rarely this would happen but it did for me it would have character bugs that made me die while standing by myself.
Yep, exactly what happened to me, and the tutorial goes on and on and... Back to topic XD. I want to get Kitsu Saga but I dont know which game to uninstall for it... and Champions Online is going semi- f2p this week, so I'm getting that too...
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:11 pm

darkhyden wrote:there was alot of bugs on DWO that would delete your character and kick you off of the game once you were done with matches and trainning. sometimes rarely this would happen but it did for me it would have character bugs that made me die while standing by myself.
Yep, exactly what happened to me, and the tutorial goes on and on and... Back to topic XD. I want to get Kitsu Saga but I dont know which game to uninstall for it... and Champions Online is going semi- f2p this week, so I'm getting that too...

I was thinking of geting champions too but it turns out you wont even be able to choose your powers they just give you a premade hero like batman superman flash
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 am

bitspirit wrote:

I was thinking of geting champions too but it turns out you wont even be able to choose your powers they just give you a premade hero like batman superman flash
You're thinking DC Universe Online... I think. You make your hero in Champions but then you select which power you want and presto, hero time Very Happy
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm

bitspirit wrote:

You're thinking DC Universe Online... I think. You make your hero in Champions but then you select which power you want and presto, hero time Very Happy

no im thinking about champions online when it goes f2p you wont be able to pick powers unless you pay
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Yay, a point-n-click movement anime-themed game including an item shop with an asian name! How innovative!
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am

Kitsu saga aint really anime based but I know what you mean. I completely over gamers like this . I mean I downloaded it and less than 15 mins later I uninstalled it. I mean no games are unique any more.I'd only download a game with unique genre or gameplay now . (Sorry for being a moaner )
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 am

joninga wrote:Kitsu saga aint really anime based but I know what you mean. I completely over gamers like this . I mean I downloaded it and less than 15 mins later I uninstalled it. I mean no games are unique any more.I'd only download a game with unique genre or gameplay now . (Sorry for being a moaner )

This. Seriously, there are too many similar games! Nothing special! The only cool games are the action mmorpg's, and all of them are either Korean or P2P. I hate life.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 am

The only things that I would seriously consider play for a decent amount of time is ddo and any mmo of a anime I really enjoyed
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:41 am

i.e naruto Smile.

I tried DDO but got bored. Then I tried again, came to the "second world" and got bored again. It's pretty repetetive, imo, although I can imagine that the high level dungeons would be fun Smile.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am

Yeah I can imagine . The thing I like about ddo is the dungeons. But here is a lot of grinding of the dungeons
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddiemeister Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am

Exactly, repetetive.
Eddiemeister
Eddiemeister
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  NiggerJim Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 am

Yeah I can imagine . The thing I like about ddo is the dungeons. But here is a lot of grinding of the dungeons
NiggerJim
NiggerJim
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 am

bitspirit wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

no im thinking about champions online when it goes f2p you wont be able to pick powers unless you pay
Where'd you hear that? You can choose a power but then it is strictly THAT power.
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  bitspirit Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:33 am

bitspirit wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

Where'd you hear that? You can choose a power but then it is strictly THAT power.

You cant choose custom powers thats what i said
bitspirit
bitspirit
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconesy Cider Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 pm

bitspirit wrote:
bitspirit wrote:
bitspirit wrote:

Oh... I thought you meant you were just going to get random powers. Just click the bo that says random and you are created with random powers and a random look. Oops... Ok, this time I'm back to topic

You cant choose custom powers thats what i said
Ohhhh, I thought that you meant they just randomly slap a power on you...
Sconesy Cider
Sconesy Cider
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2